Oldies but Goodies and Now


Now...just take a minuet to appreciate all that is going on in this priceless family photo.




  • Jennifer's eyebrows..they point straight up in the middle, how?! Plus her whole face, excellent.
  • My Mom YO! What up.
  • The Pop corn mid air that I promise you I did catch in my mouth.
  • Jason casually trying to thwart my popcorn catching attempt.
  • Jeff...yes we see you youngest child...you cute little attention hog :)


We had a happy childhood us four. California weather meant we spent much of our youth outdoors.  I thought Jennifer was the coolest human on the planet and I pretty much still do. My brothers grew in to kind men who I love to spend time with. Sibling relationships are special.



These three. Oh my heart. Please children grow to be women who adore each other, who keep your relationships a priority so that you will always have a friend in life.



One of the most rewarding feelings I've had while watching my girls live out their childhoods is seeing that they are joyful. I've managed to keep them safe and fed and given them opportunities to experience nature, adventure, failure, friendship, bike rides and neighborhood tag. I think they will look back at their own youth and feel that it was a happy one. That is my goal.

Comments

  1. Awww, we did have fun didn't we. And you are giving that to your kids. My eyebrows are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Just one more reason you are the coolest human on the planet. I'll need you to do the pointy eyebrows upon our next meeting.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts